Silhouette Soft Thread Lift®
Silhouette Soft Thread Lift now available in our Harley Street clinic
What is Silhouette Soft®?
Silhouette Soft® is a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment used to lift the skin.
Polylactic acid (PLA), the main component of Silhouette Soft® is a well-known polymer that has been used for many years in a number of biomedical and pharmaceutical applications.
Silhouette Soft® Threads are made of a Poly L-Lactic Acid with molded cones made of Lactide. This stimulates the body’s production of collagen to replace depleted facial volume which diminishes with age.
How does Silhouette Soft® work?
One Treatment, two actions:
- A lifting action for immediate effect.
- A regenerative action for gradual and natural looking results.
How do we do the Silhouette Soft® Treatment?
Much simpler and non invasive when compared to a surgical face lift the Thread Lift is done in a few simple steps giving immediate results:
- Local anaesthetic is applied to the face and a specially trained doctor inserts the Silhouette Soft thread under the skin using a fine needle.
- After inserting the thread, the doctor applies slight pressure on the treated area to reshape the surface of the skin and achieve the immediate lift.
- Treatment with Silhouette Soft can only be performed by a specially trained doctor
Silhouette Soft® is a unique treatment which can be carried out on different areas of the face with long lasting results:
Why Silhouette Soft®?
- Immediate lifting effect
- Progressive restoration of the body’s own lost collagen
- Entirely re-absorbable material
- Non-surgical technique
- Minimally invasive procedure particularly when compared to a surgical Face Lift
- Minimal recovery time
- Natural looking effect
Am I suitable for Silhouette Soft®?
A consultation is required before any treatment is given to confirm your suitability for the treatment.
Botox or Dermal Filler treatment can also be done in conjunction with the treatment for a more rejuvenated look.Book Treatment